1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped dark chocolate
Sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Continuing with the mixer on low, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Stir in chocolate chunks.
5. Shape cookie dough into small balls and place onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart; sprinkle each with sea salt.
6. Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.