1 – 15 ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup cocoa
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup chocolate chips (I added 1/2 cups to make it more chocolate flavored)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a food processor or blender puree the black beans, eggs, butter, cocoa, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
3. Stir chocolate chips into the batter.
4. Spread into a greased 8×8 pan.
5. Bake for 30-33 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
found on: lynnskitchenadventures.com