about 2-3 cups tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 thin-cut, boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
1/2 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems cut off and chopped into small pieces (this wasn’t in the original recipe I added it myself)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour about a half a cup of tomato sauce into 8″baking dish (size doesn’t really matter); just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Combine cheeses in medium bowl with a cup of tomato sauce. Stir in spinach leaves.
4. Lay cutlets dry with paper towels. Top cutlets with spinach-cheese mixture, leaving 1-inch border at bottom of cutlets. Roll up tightly and arrange, seam side down, in prepared baking dish.
5. Toss additional sauce and cheese on top and coat with bread crumbs.
6. Bake until chicken is cooked through and crumbs are golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts you may have to cook them longer. (If your breadcrumbs get too brown for your liking after about 15 minutes of cooking cover with foil for the remaining baking time.)
adapted from: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com