a very sweet tasting cookie
⅔ cup oil
1 cup sugar
¼ cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
turbinado sugar, (Sugar in the Raw) for rolling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer, beat the oil, honey, and sugar until smooth.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla mix until combined.
4. Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. If your dough is soft, refrigerate for 15-30 minutes until firm. If not firm, skip to next step.
6. Shape the dough into balls and roll in the turbinado sugar making sure to coat the whole cookie.
7. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 7-9 minutes until the edges are light brown in color.
found on lilmisscakes.com