– 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
– 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
– 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
– 1 tablespoons butter
– 1/4 cup bread crumbs
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F, and coat 8 in. baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2.Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; layer with spinach and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
3. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place bread crumbs in another bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs
4. Place seam side down in baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
found on: tasteofhome.com