- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 1 tablespoon soy sauce until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry the broccoli, carrots, red pepper and onion in soy sauce until crisp-tender. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add chicken to vegetable mixture and continue to sit on low-heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.