- 1 small avocado (just under 1/2 cup mashed)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (use a good brand; I like Ghiradelli or Guittard)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkles, cocoa, powdered sugar, or coconut for rolling
- Place avocado in a food processor and blend until smooth. Meanwhile, add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and melt for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Once chocolate is melted and smooth, stir in avocado and vanilla. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least a few hours. (I forgot to add the vanilla in mine, but they were still good! Do what you’d prefer.)
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place sprinkles in a dish for rolling. You can also use cocoa powder, powdered sugar, or sweetened coconut, if you prefer. Use whatever you would cover regular truffles in! Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop balls of the chocolate mixture. Roll into even sized balls. Roll in topping, place back on cookie sheet. Chill until ready to serve.
found on: crazyforcrust