– 1-2 fillets Alaskan Salmon
– 1/2 cup almond slices, crush into smaller pieces in hands
– 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread 1 tbsp olive oil on bottom of baking dish, set aside.
2. Rinse salmon fillets under water, then pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Place fillets in prepared baking dish.
4. Spread 1tbsp of olive oil onto each fillet.
5. In a small bowl, mix together almonds, parsley and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture onto salmon fillets.
6. Drizzle lemon juice onto tops of fillets.
7. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.