Happy National Pizza Day!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- pinch of Salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rice the cauliflower using a food processor on low, or use a cheese-grater. (I used the cheese grater.) Make the rice fine, but not so it turns into mush.
- Microwave the riced cauliflower in a large bowl for 5-8 minutes.
- Add in the spinach, egg, cheese, and spices and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture then so that it can get crispy as it cooks. (parchment paper will help the “dough” not to stick to the pan)
- Cook in your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is firm and golden brown on top.
- Add your toppings: sauce, cheese, and any other toppings you’d like.
- Place pizza back in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and started to bubble.
- Slice and serve!