1/2 clove garlic, chopped
4 tbsp olive oil
1 medium spaghetti squash
1 tsp parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Sprinkle 1 tbsp olive oil on each half. Place in oven on baking dish/sheet for 40-45 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and let cool. Turn on stove to low-medium high heat. Spoon 2 tbsp olive oil and chopped up garlic into pan and sauce for 5 minutes.
4. Scoop out seeds from squash, and using a fork take out spaghetti stands and place into garlic and oil pan.
5. Mix together and allow to sit on stove for 5-7 minutes.
6. Remove and place in serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve!