- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of extra-sharp chedder cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut squash in half long ways, place on a baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour.
- Once out of the oven, shred out all of the sides of the squash into a large bowl and save the shells for later. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat up your milk to a simmer, remove from heat, and then set aside.
- In a medium pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Once fully melted, whisk in flour.
- Add in the warm milk and whisk that all together for about 5 minutes until it’s thickened.
- Add in the cheese to the flour mixture continuing to stir until the cheese is thoroughly melted and combined.
- Combine the cheese with the squash, mix thoroughly, and then fill the 2 empty spaghetti squash shells with the squash cheese mixture.
- op with some bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes (at 375) or until the bread crumbs just begin to turn a bit golden brown.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
found on bbritnell.com