1 lb chicken cutlets
1 egg, beaten
4-5 tbsp bread crumbs
4-5 stalks asparagus per chicken cutlet
3 slices of Munster cheese per chicken cutlet
1/8 tsp garlic powder per chicken cutlet
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Coat baking dish with butter; set aside.
3. Clean/rinse chicken cutlets under water and then pat dry with a paper towel. Lay on parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder onto chicken cutlet, then top with cheese. Place asparagus on top of cheese.
5. Fold up chicken cutlet and hold together with 1-2 toothpicks.
6. Spread beaten egg on folded chicken cutlet, and top with bread crumbs.
7. Place chicken cutlets into baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil.
8. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes; then remove aluminum foil and bake for an addition 5-10 minutes.