- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup raspberry greek yogurt (about 1 1/2 of the 5.3 ounce containers)
- 1 cup berries (blackberry, blueberry, raspberry — mix them all together or use one of your choice) (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray, or line with cupcake liners.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, yogurt, and eggs, until combined.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until blended. Do not over mix or your muffins will not be very fluffy.
- Fold in raspberries
- Scoop into muffin tins, dividing batter evenly in muffin tin. About 1/4-1/3 cup of batter
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins begin to golden on top.
recipe found on: sixsistersstuff.com