- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-count muffin pan very well with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined (the mixture will be a little wet, this is okay).
- Using a scoop or large spoon, evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 cavities in the muffin pan. Make sure to get an even amount of the oats and liquid in each cup. Evenly distribute the blueberries between all of the oatmeal cups and gently press them in to the top (or you can mix them in with the mixture instead).
- Bake at 350°F for 25-27 minutes, or until the tops of the oatmeal cups are firm. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the oatmeal cups from the pan and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
found on livewellbakeoften.com