- 2 cups zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- After grated, pat zucchini between two dishcloth towels and remove as much moisture as you can from the zucchini. Add zucchini to large bowl and mix in remainder of the ingredients.
- Cover baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop about ¼ cup of mixture and press down on baking pan into a thin circle, about 5” wide. Repeat for remainder of mixture.
- Bake shells for about 25 minutes, or until edges start to brown and look crispy.
- After zucchini soft taco shells are cool, gently peel them off the parchment paper.
adapted from: whiteonricecouple.com