- 2-pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 potatoes), spiralized
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bag (10-ounces) fresh baby spinach
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Spiralize the sweet potatoes and set aside.
- Melt butter and heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced onions, garlic, and pinch of salt; stirring frequently, saute for 3 minutes, or until onions just begin to soften.
- Stir in sweet potato noodles and continue to cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add water; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are thoroughly cooked and fork tender.
- Stir in spinach and add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 more minutes, or until spinach is wilted
found on: diethood.com